The air between two thin layers of stainless steel that make up the body of the mug is removed to create a vacuum. Because there is no air, the temperature on the other side of the wall does not transfer over, keeping beverages hot or cold for hours.
Simply log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information and you can find your tracking information there. You will also find tracking information in your order confirmation email.
* Please note, tracking can take around 24-48 hours to update after dispatch.
As soon as you receive your order confirmation email, you will have up to one hour in which to cancel and receive a full refund. After this it will be very difficult for your order to be cancelled as it will have already been processed.
The buyer will be responsible for paying the return postage fee in the case that they cancel an order and it has already passed the point at which it cannot be cancelled.
If you have any queries you can email us using the below link.
Standard Tracked Delivery
2-4 working days from dispatch confirmation.
Free for orders over £14
£3 for orders under £15
Express Tracked Delivery
1-2 working days from dispatch confirmation.
£2 for orders under £60
Free for orders over £60
All UK standard delivery orders should be delivered within 4 working days from dispatch.
Express delivery orders will arrive between 1-2 working days.
Standard tracked to Europe takes 7-10 days from dispatch confirmation.
For tracked packages to the USA it can take 15+ days for delivery. Please use your tracking number supplied at purchase to check shipping progress.
What is you Returns Policy
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be returned in saleable condition.
- The Hustle is covered against manufacuring defects up to 2 years after date of purchase.
- Full refund once the item has been received at our warehouse.
- Cost of return will need to be covered by the customer, as we do not offer free returns.
- Customer is responsible for any returns lost in the post, we highly recommned using a signed service when returning to us.
- Return address sticker included.
Hapi Bottles offers a 12 month limited warranty on all bottles.
Our warranty covers any manufacturer defects, such as thermal performance issues, base becoming detached from the bottle and non-polished surfaces. To report a claim, please send an email via our contact page with proof of purchase, reason for claim and pictures of your bottle - specifically the area of damage.
All claims will need to be verified before refunds or replacements are made. All shipping labels will be provided by Hapi Bottles. If a replacement is necessary, we will replace the product with the same style and size, or the nearest possible if it is no longer available.
Hapi Bottles one-year limited warranty does not cover any issues due to improper use, normal wear and tear, or loss / theft of the bottle.
Before adding your hot drink to the Hapi Bottle, we advise letting some boiled water sit in the bottle for approximately 20 minutes prior which will heat up the steel ready for your drink. This will extend the period your drink stays hot for. Ensure your drink is hot when you put it into the bottle, and that you close the lid when you are not drinking.
The 350ml and 400ml variations fits neatly into bicycle bottle holders. It is slightly smaller in width than the usual plastic sports bottles so may move around slightly but will not fall out.
- Before first use it is advisable to soak your Hapi Bottle in warm soapy water for approx. 10 minutes
- Remove the screw-top lid and pop out the sipping mechanism by pressing down into the mouthpiece
- You can further disassemble the lid for deeper cleaning by removing the rubber rim around the mouthpiece base, and the lid insert if necessary
- Submerge bottle into warm soapy water
- Do not use abrasive chemicals or materials to clean your bottle
- Use bottle brush to clean interior of bottle and a sponge or cloth for exterior and mouthpiece
- Rinse bottle with clean warm water and air dry
- Reassemble your Hapi Bottle
- Do not put your Hapi Bottle in the dishwasher
We do not advise putting The Hustle in the dishwasher as the components in dishwasher tablets should not be used on steel. Please find cleaning instructions here.
Personalisation is something we will be offiering in the the near future. Join our Hapi Bottles mailing list to be notified.
Yes. All our products are BPA free plastic.